Thursday 3 July 2014

Pink Blossom - Speed Painting

One fine day had to meet a friend and suddenly she said she would like to have one of my paintings. Yes, I wanted to gift her one but, didn't have anything ready. So, sat down with my canvas and tools and came up with the "Pink blossom" in two hours as I didn't have much time in hand.This would be one of my speed paintings. She was quite happy with the outcome. Waiting for the framed pic on her wall. Hope you like it too!                                  P.S. The camera hasn't done justice to the painting as the colours haven't come exactly as it's in the painting.                                                                                                                  Ruby.
18"*18" Acrylic-Palette knife painting
Lets take a closer look

No comments:

Post a Comment